How to verify a residential address?
To complete your account verification you need to verify your residential address by uploading one of the specified documents as a proof of address (POA) in the “Verification” section of your account. The following documents can be used as your POA:
- Bank statement;
- Utility bill;
- Tax return, council tax bill;
- Government-issued certificate of residency or address card;
- Apartment/house/room tenancy agreement certified by a stamp;
- Copy of all the pages of the resident registration book (for all residents of Kazakhstan);
- Extract from the resident registration book certified by the stamp of an issuing organization;
- Temporary registration certificate (for those who are registered at their temporary place of residence);
- Residence permit (together with a travel passport).
Please note: Driver’s licenses or ID cards will not be accepted as a proof of residential address. The documents submitted as your POA must contain the date of issue, be issued within the last 3 months and correspond with your name and home address.
For documents issued in a language other than English, a certified translation is required.